Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Don’t Like Being Under The Gun


Albeit, I’ve never had the muzzle of a gun aimed at me in a time of decision; I have had life pressing in on me seemingly at all the wrong times; so how about you? Do you ever feel like you’re under the gun?

Ever feel pressure that’s not of your own design? I know I have, and I don’t like it. Call me a wuss but I don’t like pressure that I’m not in control of. And that’s likely most of my life.

So what do you do when you’re under the gun, so to speak? What do you do when life’s pressures mount to the degree that you feel the cold steal of its muzzle against your temple? I’m just wondering.

When it comes to living life under pressure; things are relative. Relative according to our abilities and our place in life; nonetheless pressure is an uncomfortable thing.

I really am curious how you deal with pressure, that’s not from your own folly, but that’s from the auspicious dealings with daily living? Please let me know. It would mean a lot to me if you would respond.

As for the cat that was killed because of her curiosity, I’m not too worried. Let me know what you think.

Russell – Under the Gun - Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment