Monday, December 29, 2008

Time & Space


I never have been very good at the Time Space Continuum thing... but ever since I got on Facebook... I'm running into all sorts of friends that I've not see nor heard from for 30 plus years... as if time and space never separated us.

They say that "time heals all wounds". I'm not sure if that's true, but time sure makes good memories better... and bad memories worse.

I'm very glad that most my memories are good... but when they're not, what should we do? I've come to the conclusion that Jesus is the only one that can help us with painful memories and experiences that might still plague our present life.

I'm very excited about the coming year because I believe God is opening a new door of ministry to genuinely help people. As a genuine Christian... I believe I have the answer to peoples problems. Colossians 1:27

So whether it's time or space that separates us from each other... One thing I know for sure is that nothing can separate me from the Love of God as I live in Christ Jesus!

Just one final thought... maybe more people might get to know the living God if we who do know Him would offer people the help they need? Genuine life changing help. Remember it's "Christ in you" that is the ultimate hope people are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment