Saturday, July 28, 2012

What If


What if I were to tell you that God desires to meet all your needs?  According to His riches in Glory?  What if I were to tell you that more than you could ask or imagine He is willing to provide?  What if you established a mantra based upon ALL NEEDS MET?  Don’t be scared off by my use of the word mantra.  The Bible is clear about meditation, setting our minds on things above and the like – murmuring, or muttering things that align with God’s will, His Spirit and His Word.  Ergo – mantra.

I say this because, only rarely have I experienced Christians who practice what the Bible teaches about, praying without ceasing.  Seriously, most of us could not be on our knees 24/7 365, due to our debt to those we owe.   But the Bible still calls us to focus, or aim at, or dial in upon Father God and His best for our lives.  

So what does that mean for you and me?

What If we did just that?  What If we; notwithstanding our present situation(s); focused upon His promises, that are Yes and Amen.  His Word that is sure.  His truth that prevails!  So how much would things begin to change?  I think a whole lot.

But call me a rebel.  Call me Antisocial Personality Disorder, or worse.  For I believe in things that are beyond what I see.  I believe in the invisible.  I believe we can fly.  Much to most peoples chagrin.  Yet I press on.

Oh I feel pain, but that’s just lies I believe to be true, about me.  So relax.  We’re in this together.
What If All Needs Met was how you lived and breathed?  What if by the grace of God you held to that law, that principle, that precept, that TRUTH?  All things would change.

So, the next time you FEEL like something’s not going to change – just chant ANM… ANM… ANM!  All needs met, according to His riches in glory.  Remember, he does own all the cattle on the hills before your eyes, so it’s likely He too possesses any and all resources to accommodate your lacking, day in and day out.
What If – ANM?  What if you believed for more than what you see?  I believe you’ll be amazed, and will give glory to God.  Amen and ANM!

PK

No comments:

Post a Comment