Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bloggers Block


Hey, have you ever felt like there was something VERY IMPORTANT inside you that needed to be spoken or written, but you simply couldn’t get it out? That’s me at this very moment.

Some might call it writers block, I’ll call it Bloggers Block (preachers call it sermon block). If and when we have outgoing communication blocks, we must ask ourselves several questions. A) Is God preventing the door from opening? Or B) are we holding the knob shut from the inside, unwilling to let the door open?

Either way, blockage is blockage, whether divine or earthly. I really hate not being able to let the inner river of thoughts and feelings flow. I mean, I do believe that in Christ there is an artesian well of life that IS TO FLOW from us, but at times the well seems capped; and maybe for good reason.

I think what I should do is, put more in and see if I can blow the lid off this log jam of the soul. We’ll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed. By the way, what do YOU DO to get that inner river flowing?

Just let me know, I’d love to hear about your methods and your madness, whatever that may be. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment