Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Weblog & Red Skelton


Well it’s 10:22 PM Wednesday, January 06, 2010 and I’m just closing up shop for the night. Was wondering how other people do their devotions?

Assuming you even take time to settle your mind on things above. I like Oswald Chambers, my 365 Daily Bible, and current reading like Screw Tape Letters, Crazy Love, Back to the Altar and a few pages a day of The Leadership Challenge.

I’ve always wondered if daily devotions made me a better person. Still not sure, but I do them anyway, because something happens inside my head and my heart. Both of which usually affects my outward behavior, most often in an unconscious way.

Looked up weblog on Google just now… I guess I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing with a weblog. Someday, maybe my words will be worth something to someone. My only hope is they won’t be used against me in a court of law or public opinion. Does the Network screen these things?

Planning on wrapping up the message entitled “A Banner Year for Dry Bones” this week and that means more blogging on the process and the power of speaking words of life over dry bones.

Will be posting soon. Good night and may God bless… as Red Skelton used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment