Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 7 or 9 Degrees!


What do a couple of degrees matter when it’s that cold? What a great way to start a new year.

Isn’t it amazing how when it’s that cold a few degrees simply doesn’t matter that much, yet in the economy of God… a few degrees does matter.

Think about it for a minute. When one is speaking of degrees in terms of radius’ and vectors a few degrees makes a huge difference as to how wide and off the end point we may be.

So as I preached a few weeks ago; Plumb, Level and Square do matter.

As for temperature… when it’s as cold as a witches… ummm… well… I’ll stop my self… it really doesn’t matter. Cold is cold. But if we’re off just a few degrees from Plumb, Level or Square… gravity takes hold and the whole thing falls into a heap.

If sleep were a commodity, I would invest.

Its cold, but I think by God’s grace I’m Plumb, Level and Square.

Welcome to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment