Friday, May 2, 2008

Looking Forward


I was just thinking about how hard it would be to drive my truck in a forward direction, while only looking in the rear view mirrors. I suppose I could eventually get the hang of it, but I'm sure I'd crash many times before I finally perfected it, if ever.

Much like trying to drive by only using our rear view mirrors, looking back at the good times, the bad times, the high times, and the low times will never allow for a safe and accurate journey forward. May we each look forward to what God has in store for us, because His heart is for us NOW and IN THE FUTURE.

I'm LOOKING FORWARD to this Sunday... Many great things are ahead. Let us all keep LOOKING FORWARD!

PS: Please take a moment to vote in the surveys to the right. Thanks!

RAK

No comments:

Post a Comment